HP Scan To Email Guide
- Go to the windows store from the start menu
- Once you are in the app store search for HP scan and capture. Then click “Get” which will install the app for you. Once it has installed click launch to open the app.
- When you open the App it will prompt you to go to settings and select you printer. Click the option to go to the settings menu.
- In the setting menu click select device and choose your hp printer. After you have chosen your printer it will take you back to the main screen.
- To scan a document simply click capture (choose photo or document based on what you are scanning) and once it has completed the scan click save. This will then let you choose where to save the file. Choose somewhere easy to find, we suggest you save the scan to your pictured folder.
6.You now need to open your libraries mailbox and create a new email. You can now attach the scan to the email by clicking the paperclip icon and send the scan to the customer.