Samsung Scan To Email Guide
- Go to the windows store from the start menu
- Once you are in the app store search for “Samsung Printer Experience”. Then click “Get” which will install the app for you. Once it has installed click launch to open the app.
- When you open the App it will say there is no printer installed, click the plus button and select your printer.
- It will then show the status of your printer. On the right of the screen screen you then need to click “Scan”
- No now need to click scan and it will scan the document. You then need to click save and it will save the scan for you.
- You now need to open your libraries mailbox and create a new email. You can now attach the scan to the email by clicking the paperclip icon and send the scan to the customer. The scan will be located in your Pictures folder in the folder called “Scan”.